Line 4Line 4 Copyic/close/grey600play_circle_outline - material


what form do I need to fill out to order monsanto roundup ready sweet corn

Submitted by: spitzfarm


Expert response from Carly Scaduto

Technology Communications Lead, Bayer Crop Science

Friday, 29/05/2015 15:43

Farmers need to have a valid Monsanto Technology Stewardship Agreement to purchase Seminis Performance Series sweet corn seeds. You can obtain that agreement through any seed dealer that holds a Seminis® Dealer Agreement with a Performance Series™ exhibit. If you are a home gardener, though, we unfortunately do not sell Performance Series sweet corn to the home-garden market.