To post a comment, please login.
Ask Us Anything About GMOs!
Other Questions in this Category
- How does your company give back to the communities and farmers who welcome the chance to grow crops for you?
- Are all the seeds you alter genetically patented by you and require man-made chemicals and licences to grow? If so, how sustainable is our future if a corporation OWNS the seeds of life inherited to us on this planet? If GMOs are natural then how is that
- How are you suppose to help our world-wide famine issue if your policy around the GMO seeds cause the price in seeds to rise beyond the affordability of a third-world farmer??
- Has Monsanto determined why their experimental GMO wheat has appeared unwittingly in American crops, leading some Asian countries to cancel contracts for American wheat? This is especially worrying, because Monsanto has assured use that their experiments
- Why has glyphosate been recently found in popular foods such as cookies, crackers and more?
- See all questions